Saturday 20 October 2018

Complete tiredness, legs paralyzed bedridden due to Multiple Sclerosis


Complete tiredness and fatigue. I have started feeling these symptoms happening with me for more often nowadays. Not able to move my legs really feel I am totally down.

These symptoms were usually experienced by me only after my weekly Avonex injection beta interferon. Next day of my injection I am kind of bedridden. Unable to walk or move my legs. I need support to more around my home.

Once I am administered avonex injection it has become habitual to go for Dolo 650 to bring down my fever that is caused by beta interferons. At times I need to continue medicine for fever the next day too.

When I am on Dolo 650 my muscles get relaxed and able to move around with less support. The tiredness nowadays hits from the second half of the day.

I have been told to go for blood routine test to find out if the cause of tiredness is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment